Tuition Reimbursement Application
As you are aware the contractual provisions for tuition reimbursement have changed.
• The amount of reimbursement has increased from “up to $100.00 per credit hour”, “up to $200.00 per credit hour” for a maximum of 6 hours.
• The process for Executive Director approval has changed. For any college class beginning after December 5, 2017 any one wanting tuition reimbursement must submit to the Executive Director a request for tuition reimbursement form. This form is located on line as a PDF or you can get a printed copy from Gerri. This must be completed and returned for Executive Director approval and/or rejection.
• A request for reimbursement must be approved by the Executive Director prior to the start of the class for which reimbursement is being requested.
• This application does not replace the paperwork required by the Professional Development Council for consideration of PDC Points for re-certification and/or movement on the salary schedule.
• The application must be fully completed or it will be returned to you for completion.
Tuition Reimbursement Application in Word Format
Tuition Reimbursement Application in PDF Format