Quick Links
Skip to main contentSkip to navigation


Head Start/ECC

How do I get my child into Head Start?

To enroll your child in Head Start, please contact the appropriate teacher listed on this website, or contact the central office at 785-672-3125, extension 164.  To complete the application process, you will need the child's . . .

read more